Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OOTD and Looks for Less!

                                                 First things first, here is my outfit from today!
Dress-LC by Lauren Conrad
Cardigan- Forever 21
Belt-Forever 21
Shoes-Jack Rogers



Yesterday was my day off and I went out to run a few errands, but naturally I somehow found myself at the mall "browsing" the stores and killing time. I was wandering through Belk and this beauty caught my eye!

If you think this is Michael Kors guess again!

                                              Here is the real Michael Kors chain link watch



Asides from the face colors being different my watch is a dead ringer for the real thing, and a fraction of the cost. The real watch retails for around $250, but I paid around $20 for mine (It was marked 40% off). I already have the horn colored Michael Kors watch but I've been lusting after a new one that I have no money for. I think this is an incredible steal to get the same look without the price tag, so I encourage you all to go to your nearest Belk and check it out!

No comments: