Friday, February 3, 2012

Long Overdue

Apologies for being so absent lately. I really need to start setting aside a specific time everyday so that I can blog about all the ideas I have going on in my head 24/7. 

This past weekend I made a spur of the moment trip up to Winthrop to see my sorority sisters on the last day of recruitment. My absolute best friend was a Rho Gamma this year and asked if I would attend her reveal. I've gone to these in the past but this reveal was by far one of the best I've seen Winthrop put on. Here are some picture from the weekend!
I got to see the other DZ alum that showed up!

DZ cheering and getting ready for rho gamma reveal!

My BFF and her little finally reunited 

So proud of jSe for helping so many girls find their homes (How cute is that poster)

Of course we had to take family tree pictures

All of CPC sororities with their new additions

After reveal the sisters had their bid day party which was closed to alum, so a friend and I went back to jSe's house and decided to surprise her with an early birthday party and bake her a cake! Unfortunately we didn't realize one of the candles in the package was broken so this is what we ended up with

"Hapy Birthday?" 

               Being able to spend time with my sisters this past weekend was exactly what I needed. 




                                                                 Happy Weekend!
                                                                         Ashley                              












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute stuff! Makes me really excited to go to my founders day in a couple of months :).

Whitney said...

Ahhhh, I'm so jealous :( I wish that I could have been there with y'all. The pictures looked amazing! I miss y'all so much!