Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

So today is the day that the Jason Wu for Target collection hit stores! I am so excited to go check out some of the pieces and hopefully add some new additions to my closet. Apparently there are tons of items that are in stores not shown on Target's website, but here are the ones online that I have my eye on

            I love the polka dot and the ruffle detail

I love the mix of different floral prints

This dress is perfect!

Probably my favorite! (fingers crossed they have my size when I go)

Im definitely not going to underestimate the popularity of this line like I did with Missoni (Im still a little bitter about that one). Do any of you have plans on going and checking out the Jason Wu for Target collection?

                                                     

                                                            Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
                                                                             Ashley




No comments: