Friday, January 13, 2012

New Beginnings!

Hello! I'm new to the world of blogging and am so proud of myself for finally creating my own blog! I've definitely been an avid blog reader for quite some time now, but I could never bring myself to make the switch from reader to writer.  The main reason for this was I had no idea on earth what I would even talk about! Nonetheless, I am here and can't wait to get started!

My name is Ashley and I was born and raised in good ole' South Carolina. I recently graduated a semester early from Winthrop with a degree in biology (yuck I know). However, after a having a free semester to sit around and think about what my next move would be, I discovered the sciences were not my true calling. I have finally realized that I want to go back to school for marketing/advertisement and am beyond excited, but that's another story! I have an amazing family and awesome friends who never leave me with a dull moment. I have a passion for traveling and am absolutely dying to break out my passport and see the world! I hope that this blog will allow me to meet new people and share my interests with others!

me on the left pictured with one of my bffs/sorority sister


Happy Friday!
Ashley

No comments: