Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jonathan Adler via Rue La La

I'm sure many of you are familiar with Rue La La, but if not I am here to save the day! This amazing website features various sales each week on some of the best designer products, but at more affordable prices than what you would find in stores. If you're not a member you can sign up here!



I was browsing and found that Jonathan Adler  was being featured. I absolutely love his products! They are so colorful and fun, and are a nice change of pace from the Lilly stationary that everyone seems to be using these days. Here were some of my favorites:
"Moroccan Grill" Agenda

"Flame" Agenda
"Scales" Agenda

These planners are too adorable and would make organization and planning ahead so much fun! 



Happy Saturday!
Ashley





No comments: