Friday, July 13, 2012

New Friends

This week has already proven to be rather stressful and hectic for me. I have seriously been running around like crazy trying to get stuff packed up and ready for my move next week! Not only am I dealing with the craziness of moving, but....I got a puppy!

Meet my new friend Tucker!
That little face just melts my heart! When the shelter received him this little guy was covered in fleas and missing fur on some parts of his coat. It breaks my heart the background that most of these shelter dogs have, but I've given Tucker a second chance at a good life and can't wait to take him to Charleston with me (Ok I'm done with my PSA for the day)!

TGIF!
Ashley 


3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh, he is SO cute!!! I love the name too. He and my little Anabelle can be friends!

The Preppy Student said...

awww! he is so cute. I just want to snuggle with him! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

Unknown said...

Aw Ashley!! I plan on coming your way around labor day! The store is just not the same with out you. MEGA sad face :(.

Btdubbs- I just followed your blog. lol.