Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday!

Just Peachy

Im so excited to participate in another edition of Top 5 Tuesday with Rachel at Just Peachy and I'm pretty excited since it's 5 beauty products I can't live without!


1.Urban Decay Naked Palette- words can't describe how obsessed I am with this palette. I prefer natural looking shades and this has every/any color I would want to perfect that.
2.Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves- I love this in the summer when Im in a hurry and don't have time to straighten my hair. I can just spray a bit of this and have a natural wave that lasts throughout the day.
3.Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer- I swear by this stuff. I don't wear foundation too much anymore, but I've found this moisturizer gives the same coverage without the thick heavy look.
4.EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream- This stuff is AMAZING! It's more of a lotion than a mousse and it makes my legs smooth as silk. Its super moisturizing and can even be used dry.
5.NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker- I've always loved the look of gel liner but Im not gifted enough to use the angled brush all while making a straight line. Enter this secret weapon! It's an eyeliner but in marker form, so essentially it's like "drawing" on your face. I never have any trouble making a clean straight look with this!


Happy Tuesday!
Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started using eos shaving cream and it's awesome!!