Rules of the Game
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I do not like to sleep late. I've tried so many times, and I just can't do it. If I sleep too late I actually get headaches (weird I know), so I always have my alarm set for 9am.
2. I am a movie junkie. I seriously could spend my whole day watching movies whether it be in theaters or loading up on rentals from redbox/blockbuster.
3. One of my goals is to live and work in london at one point in my life. I had the opportunity to go there recently and my life was changed.
4. I recently developed an obsession with nail polish. I've been painting them a new color almost every day. My sister and I even went into a beauty store and bought several trays full of essie and o.p.i.
5. Im scared of the dark (yes I said it). I don't know what it is but I can only deal with it if there is some sort of noise at night, so I usually have my fan on or the t.v.
6. I don't have any tattoos. I've always wanted one, but I feel like I would regret it and get tired of whatever it is that I chose. Plus, I have a really low pain tolerance so I think I would chicken out anyway.
7. My weakness when shopping are handbags and shoes. I will completely bypass all of the clothing and head straight for the shoes and purses.
8. Im very simple when it comes to jewelry. I usually always have one ring on and my usual pearl earrings but I always feel overdone if I add too much. I will say though, I have really gotten into statement necklaces!
9. I hate fish. I typically will eat anything, but I just can't stomach the taste or texture.
10. I have four siblings one of which was the former Miss Columbia Teen SC and the 1st runner up to the now reigning Miss SC Teen USA.
11. My facial expressions get me in trouble. People always tell me that they can see what Im thinking/feeling before I even say it because of the faces I make. Im honestly not even aware that Im doing it half of the time, but Im definitely trying to work on it!
Questions from Whitney
1. What are you currently reading? The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's different from what I usually read but Im really enjoying it (they are making a movie and Emma Watson is set to play one of the leads!)
2. Who is your favorite designer? I love Rachel Roy and Tahari. On a larger scale Elie Saab's dresses are to die for. You will most always see the celebrities dressed in his designs which are insanely gorgeous.
3. What did you study in college? Well long story short I graduated with a degree in biology, but Im now heading back to earn a degree in marketing/advertisement.
4. Do you wear perfume daily? If so, what kind? I usually wear Lilly Pulitzer "Squeeze" on a regular basis, but Ive recently been wearing one of my christmas presents Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.
5. What do you typically eat for breakfast? I really am not a huge breakfast eater but I am trying to fix that by at least having a bagel and yogurt most mornings.
6. If you had a free weekend, where would you go and why? California. I've always wanted to go there and especially with this drab and cold whether I could use some sunshine!
7. What is your guilty pleasure? Reality t.v. Its so bad, but I absolutely love it.
8. What is your all-time favorite movie? Why? I absolutely love Pride and Prejudice, but then again who doesn't? I love the setting, time period, and of course Mr. Darcy.
9. Do you prefer to shop online or in store? I've been so busy lately it seems I've been doing a little of both. Shopping online for what Im interested in, and then going to the stores with a plan of action knowing exactly what Im looking for.
10.Do you have a work out routine? If so, what is it? As of right now I have no routine that Im sticking to, but Im trying to get better about working out. If anyone has any suggestions or tips let me know!
11. Why did you start blogging? I've been reading blogs for quite some time, but never thought I had anything worth blogging about that would interest people. I decided to take the plunge because I want to make connections with people all over the world and share my interests with others!
Im Tagging Some of my daily reads I love...
1. Megan at Style Me Swanky
2. Natalie at Sweet Carolina Girl
3. Adelaide at Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy
4. Caitlin at Peaches and Pearls
5. Jordan at My Style and Charm
6. Katie at Charleston Dreams
7. Katie at Lets Be Preppy
8. Ashley Ann at Buckhead Belle
9. Angela at Belles and Bows
10. Christy at Charleston Girl
11. Addison at Carolina on My Mind
1. What is your one wardrobe staple?
2. What is the best vacation that you've ever been on?
3. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
4. Are you a morning or night person?
5. What is your absolute favorite place to shop?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What is the best beauty tip you have to share?
8. Who is your favorite musician/band and why?
9. Iphone or Droid? Why?
10. What do you enjoy to do when you're not blogging?
11. Why did you start blogging?